INFORMATION ON THE PROCESSING OF PERSONAL DATA EXTRA-UE
We wish to inform you that Regulation 2016/679 provides for the protection of data subjects regarding the processing of personal data.
The processing of your personal data will be based on the principles of lawfulness, fairness and transparency and protection of your privacy and your rights.
EU Reg. 2016/679, Art. 48: any judgment of a court or tribunal and any decision of an administrative authority of a third country requiring a controller or processor to transfer or disclose personal data may only be recognized or enforceable in any manner if based on an international agreement, such us a mutual legal assistance treaty, in force between the requesting third country and the Union or a Member State, without prejudice to other grounds for transfer pursuant to this art.
Pursuant to art. 13 of Reg. 2016/679, we provide the following information:
1. Purposes and methods of data processing
The personal data you provide will be used exclusively to comply with the law, contract or regulation related to the work / collaboration relationship, in particular:
- Personal details, tax code, address, telephone number, email address (personal data) on the legal basis of processing: contractual conditions.
The treatment will be carried out through paper and computerized media by the Data Controller, the Data Processor and the Trustees and with the observance of every precautionary measure that guarantees its security and confidentiality.
2. Communication and dissemination of data
Your personal data, for the purposes of the execution of the contract and for the purposes indicated above, may be disclosed:
- to all natural and legal persons (tax / tax consultancy, chambers of commerce, Chambers and Labor Offices, etc.) in cases where communication is necessary for the purposes outlined above;
- to banks for the management of receipts and payments;
- to our collaborators and employees specifically appointed and within the scope of their duties;
For the same purposes, if necessary, the data may be transferred outside the national territory, subject to communication.The data are not subject to dissemination.
3. Rights of the interested party
The interested party may, at any time, exercise his rights towards the Data Controller pursuant to articles 15, 16, 17, 18, 20, 21 and 23 of Reg. 2016/679.
4. Data retention
Personal data will be stored until they are useful for the purpose of processing or up to the possible application of the right to cancel the data subject.
The Data Holder is: Pavani Lorenzo Daniele
The Holder of the data processing